Gold Panda coins are one of the only bullion coins to feature a yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changed to match the metric system. The 1 oz Gold Panda was replaced with this 30 gram Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 30 grams of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in original mint-sealed plastic. Multiples of 10 typically come in mint-sealed sheets.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2018.
- Reverse: Features a large protrait of the Giant Panda eating a bamboo shoot.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.