This Silver Canadian Maple Leaf 500-Coin Monster Box is sealed as issued directly from the Royal Canadian Mint. Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins appeal to investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and .9999 fine purity.
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. Features RCM's MintShield™ technology, a breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
- Features RCM's MintShield™ technology, a breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This box contains 20 tubes of 25 coins each, for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows an “18” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.