Minted in the heart of Vienna, the classic design of the Philharmonic continues to attract investors worldwide for its beauty and .9999 purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Tamper evident seals on mint tubes and monster boxes. Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.